Many businesses today have complex information technology (IT) infrastructures, having many devices like computer, tablet, mobile phone, server, routers, and switches. All of these devices have different configuration requirements and to make matters more complexed if they are not centrally managed and don’t follow any configuration management guidelines then every device is different in your company. This can create many unforeseen problems causing system failure to perform even the simplest troubleshooting tasks.
Configuration management can take a lot of the difficulty out of managing your information technology (IT) infrastructure. Take back all of the time you have wasted on managing your IT and let Pegas Technology Solutions help you with your configuration management.
Configuration Management Provides For:
- Easier management of network and endpoint devices
- Easier collaboration between staff and departments
- Rapidly provision new devices
- Rapidly recover from system failures
- Always know the configuration of a device
- Easy version control for serve