- 200,000 – Number of hard drives that crash every week in the U.S.
- $50 Billion – Yearly virus damage to businesses in the U.S.
- 1 out of 5 – Small to medium-sized businesses that suffer a major disaster causing loss of critical data.
- 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within six months of the disaster.
- 70% of companies have experienced or will experience data loss. Primary causes are:
- $18.2 Billion – Annual estimated data loss to businesses
View Our Other Brands and Websites
Want to do some if it yourself? We have hundreds of follow along videos.
Chat Inbox (Coming Soon)
We have built a platform that allows you to you have one live chat inbox.
Social (Coming Soon)
We provide our clients with a free social media manager so you don’t have to pay extra.