Strengthen Your Online Business Presence with Business Listings
Getting your real estate business listed on several online directories tailored to your industry can help you establish a strong presence on the web. This will increase the chances of potential customers finding you when searching for services like yours. Apart from popular directories and listings sites like Google My Business, YellowPages, and Yelp, your business details should also be listed on niche websites designed specifically for realtors. Some of these websites include:
When featuring your business on these listings, it is essential to provide accurate information about each point of interest, including the company’s name, address, phone number, hours of operation, and list of amenities (e.g., parking facilities, handicap accessibility). Additionally, it may be beneficial to delve into more detail by briefly describing what makes your agency stand out from others in the industry to persuade potential clients to contact you directly or visit your office or website for further information.
Create an Impressionable Logo
A well-designed logo speaks volumes to potential customers about what values and messages your company represents in an instant visual format that they can remember easily! Here are some tips that can guide you toward creating an effective logo:
- Decide which message needs to be conveyed predominantly through the design – this could be summed up in your business’s mission statement, which will make it easier to narrow down design options and ensure the logo conveys its intended purpose clearly;
- Look at logos used by other successful businesses in the real estate sector for inspiration;
- Ensure that your logo is flexible enough so that it looks professional both when enlarged for usage in campaigns/billboards etc., as well as when scaled down to fit a business card;
- Carefully choose colors – try to stay under three shades; too many clashing hues can create an overwhelming effect and look overly gaudy or cluttered instead of professional and sleek!
Engage Your Target Audience Through Blogging and Guest Blogging
Creating optimized search engine content can help you reach your potential customers. When crafting content, you must include relevant keywords with a good search volume and actionable information that readers can take away from your article. To ensure your content can rank on the web, each piece should have at least 500 words. Add call-to-actions (CTAs) throughout so customers can quickly contact you. Redfin’s article on “How to Buy a Home in 7 Steps” is an excellent example of this highly effective content—it covers its keyword topic thoroughly, provides actionable steps, and includes a CTA at the end of the post. Creating optimized and engaging content like this through blogging and guest blogging will likely increase website traffic while interacting with your target audience. You can even reach out to other blogging sites with an established following to offer a guest post. Moreover, you will further expand your reach and visibility by ensuring posts are shareable on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Create a Strong Social Media Presence
Having a presence on social media networks is incredibly important for any business in today’s digital age. While listing yourself in directories and listings will give you some exposure online, having an active social media presence allows you to interact with potential customers directly or indirectly through comments or shares of posts related to your real estate services. Creating an effective social media strategy should be done before getting started; this includes scheduling posts regularly and running ads if necessary. With consistent effort and planful execution of these tactics, you may soon begin noticing increased website traffic with higher engagement with your target audience over time!
Ask Your Customers for Testimonials
Getting customer testimonials is an excellent way to build trust with potential customers. Reach out to your most loyal customers and ask them to provide a testimonial of their experience with your business. Including a picture of the customer making the testimonial can help make it more relatable. You can then showcase these testimonials on your website or other marketing material.
Build Your Business Reviews
Reviews from genuine customers are crucial for strengthening your company’s online presence. 97% of consumers consult online reviews before making a purchasing decision. Therefore they become an essential factor in determining how high you rank on search engine results pages (SERPs). Here are some tips for building reviews:
- Make use of a review handout generator that contains instructions that help guide people through leaving reviews.
- Offer incentives such as a discount or gift voucher when customers leave a review, as this will encourage them to take the time to do so.
- Don’t be afraid to ask your customers directly if they would be willing to leave you a review, as 68% say they are likely to do so when asked.
Make a Repository of the Best Keywords
The ability to appear in relevant searches is essential if you want people to find your business online, and ensuring that you have appropriate keywords is critical here. To get started with keyword research, there are three approaches you can take:
- Use Google’s built-in keyword suggestion tool by typing what you want into the search bar; this will generate related terms that you can use in your content and ad campaigns.
- Install an add-on like Keywords Everywhere, which shows search volumes alongside all suggested keywords within the search bar, helping you identify relevant and popular ones.
- Try Ubersuggest; plugging in words or phrases here will give you information about competition levels and search volumes for each term – plus, it can be downloaded as a .csv file too! Lastly, if you have a Google Adwords account, then Google Keyword Planner is another tool worth exploring – play around until you find keywords that work best for your specific needs!
Don’t Forget Traditional Marketing
Traditional marketing is still a viable option in today’s digital landscape. There are numerous offline methods for building your brand, engaging with prospects, and generating leads, such as billboards, TV or Radio commercials, posters, bench advertising, and more. Here are some practical tips and ideas to get you started:
Capitalize on Your Direct Mail Marketing Efforts
Don’t limit yourself to postcards or newsletters; give your readers something to look forward to! For instance, sending domestic gift cards or vouchers can help draw attention and create more meaningful engagement with your audience. Make sure that all postcards and newsletters have attractive visuals with well-crafted designs.
Advertise on the Radio
Try composing an earworm of a jingle that you can advertise through radio channels – catchy music will help get your message out and draw attention toward your product or service.
Sponsor Community Events
Look for local community events where you can utilize branding opportunities, such as having banners displayed in critical areas. This will enable you to create a positive impression while being associated with positive initiatives within the community.
Get Quirky With Your Marketing
Standing out among the two million licensed realtors in the USA is no easy feat – so make sure you’re doing everything you can to differentiate yourself! Engage with people by appealing to their sense of humor – look out for what’s trending among today’s youth and apply it to your marketing strategy (e.g., dad jokes, popular gifs, lol cats). Here are some tips on how to get started:
- Create memorable memes for social media; use free meme generation tools like ImgFlip or Make a Meme.
- Write and record a parody music video – this is an entertaining way of getting attention from potential customers while also bringing some fun into the mix.
- Personalize props, such as placards, posters, pamphlets, etc., for a more significant impact
Make Walkthrough Videos
Take advantage of video content by making walkthrough videos of the house – you can either shoot using your smartphone or invest in professional cameras. Doing this offers potential buyers a virtual tour, so they know exactly what they’re investing in before seeing it face-to-face.
Get a Squeeze Page or a Lead Gen Tool
Squeeze pages and lead generation tools are essential for any website to build a list of contacts and nurture them into prospective buyers. You must create a pop-up or opt-in form with copy text, an attractive call-to-action (CTA) button, and a simple contact form. Here are some tips as you build your lead generation tool:
- Ensure the copy is concise yet persuasive so users will understand how they can benefit from filling out your form.
- Use colors that will capture your readers’ attention.
- Create an attractive CTA button copy to entice readers.
- Keep the form short so users will stay interested halfway through.
For maximum efficiency, you can use Typeform or Sumo to construct these tools on your website’s most visited pages. For other ideas on creating high-converting forms, visit this link.
Want to make carpet cleaning marketing fun? Tell us about what worked best for you – we may feature it in our upcoming blog posts! Try out any 5 of our recommended campaigns and send us your experiences at firstname.lastname@example.org.